February 20-23, 2012 at The Big Sky Documentary Film Festival
The Doc Shop is a new, industry-focused feature of the Big Sky Documentary Film Festival. It offers documentary filmmakers opportunities for networking, discussion, and professional development. The Doc Shop schedule includes workshops, panels, a round table discussion, product demos, and the annual Big Sky Documentary Pitch session. These events deal with topics from funding to distribution, and everything in between. The Doc Shop brings filmmakers, industry decision-makers, and experts together in a dialogue about what matters most in the world of documentary film.
Confirmed participants at Doc Shop include:
- Courtney Sexton (Finding North, Food, Inc., An Inconvenient Truth)
- Yance Ford (POV, The American Documentary on PBS)
- Amy Shatsky (Independent Lens/ITVS)
- Richard Saiz (ITVS)
- Reva Goldberg (Cinereach Foundation)
- Marshall Curry (Racing Dreams, If A Tree Falls)
- Rebecca Richman Cohen (War Don Don, Code of The West)
- Beth Harrington (Welcome To The Club: The Women of Rockabilly)
- Mike Woolf (A Man On A Mission)
- Ben Fowlie (Camden International Film Festival)
- Jeanie Finlay (Goth Cruise, Sound It Out)
- Doug Hawes-Davis (Facing The Storm, All The Labor)
- Gita Saedi-Kiely (The New Americans).
Doc Shop passes are available for $50; good for all Doc Shop specific events, workshops, pitch sessions, and discussions. All-Access Industry Passes - available for $275; good for all Doc Shop events, festival screenings, festival parties, & special events.
Doc Shop Pass - $50
Good for all DocShop Events Monday-Thursday.
BSDFF All-Access Pass with Doc Shop Tag - $275
Good for all Festival Screenings, Parties, Events and All Doc Shop Events.
For more Info contact Noel Pederson - docshop (at) bigskyfilmfest (dot) org